Staff Login

: : 0 3838-591-95


Information for Visitors

When you are planning to visit Australia, there are important things you should know such as what visas to apply for and requirements for the visa application, your obligations while in Australia and information about complying with the conditions of your visa.

You will also need to know what you can and cannot bring into Australia, knowing the duty-free concession limits and what to experience when travelling through Australian airports and seaports.

Visas available for visiting Australia

You might come to Australia for reasons such as holidays, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends, to be a business visitor or for other short-term non-work things like medical treatment or medical consultations. Or you might just be passing through on your way to somewhere else. Whether you are visiting for less than 72 hours or planning on a stay of several years you must have a valid Australian visa.

There are various types of visas available for visiting Australia. The type of visa that you may be able to get depends on a number of factors such as, the length of your stay, your passport, your current location and the purpose of your visit.


Melbourne Cricket Stadium

Melbourne Cricket Stadium


Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House


Under Water Adventure

Under Water Adventure


Perth Australia

Perth Australia

Visitor visa (subclass 600)

As a tourist

For business visitor activities

To see family

On tour with a registered travel agent.

The visa allows you to visit Australia for a period as determined by the Minister.

Electronic Travel Authority visa (subclass 601)

This visa is for people travelling to Australia:

As a tourist

For business visitor activities

In most cases, this visa allows you to visit Australia on multiple occasions within 12 months from the date of the grant of the visa or the life of the visa holder’s passport (whichever is shorter) for three months at a time.

You must be outside Australia when the Electronic Travel Authority visa is granted or, if you apply for it while you are in immigration clearance, then you must be in immigration clearance at the time it is granted.

eVisitor (subclass 651)

This is a free visa for certain people travelling to Australia:

As a tourist

For business visitor activities

This visa allows you to visit Australia for three months at a time and travel to and enter Australia on multiple occasions within 12 months from the date the visa is granted.

Tourist Visa ETA

The Electronic Travel Authority for Australian Tourist Visas is the most advanced and streamlined visa authorisation system in the world. The ETA replaces visa labels or stamps and removes the need for application forms.

The Australian ETA is an electronically stored authorisation for travel to Australia, meaning you don’t need paper documentation or a stamp in your passport.

What is the Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)?

The Electronic Travel Authority (or ETA) is the name given to the most commonly used Australian Tourist Visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months on each arrival within 12 months from the date the visa was granted.

The ETA differs from traditional visas in that there are no application forms to fill in and no visa label or stamp in the passport.

The ETA is available to passport holders from Australian Government specified countries and regions. To apply for an ETA (Visitor), you must be outside Australia and hold a passport issued by an ETA-eligible country or region (see below for the full list).

You must apply for your ETA with the passport and passport number you will be travelling to Australia with; the visa is linked to this number. If your passport is lost/stolen or replaced before you travel to Australia, you will be required to re-apply for an ETA visa.


What are the conditions of the ETA?

Visitors to Australia must be willing and able to abide by the visa validity and conditions while in Australia. If you do not abide by these conditions, your visa may be cancelled or you may be subject to other penalties.

You must not work whilst in Australia. Limited volunteer work may be acceptable;

You must not engage in any studies or training for more than three months;

If you are at least 11 years of age and you intend to study in a class-room environment for a period greater than 4 weeks, you may be required to pass a chest x-ray examination before commencing your studies;

You must be free from tuberculosis at the time of travel to, and entry into, Australia;

The holder must depart within the validity of the Visitor Visa (ETA); &

If arriving on an ETA with criminal convictions, you could be refused entry into Australia.

Need help deciding which visa you need?

Still confused about which travel visa you require for your trip to Australia?  Use our fast, easy services to find out exactly which visas you are eligible for when travelling to Australia.

More Details PLEASE CALL RIGHT NOW +91-123456-7890 … We are available