This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.
It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant.
For international students with an eligible qualification who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). A visa in this stream is granted for 18 months from the date of grant.
• You nominate an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List.
• Your visa application included evidence that you had applied for a skills assessment for your nominated skilled occupation by a relevant assessing authority.
• Your skills have been assessed by a relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated skilled occupation (‘suitable skills assessment’).
• If your skills were assessed on the basis of a qualification obtained in Australia while you held a student visa, the qualification must have been obtained as a result of studying a CRICOS-registered course.
• You have met the two-year Australian study requirement in the past six months.
• Each degree, diploma or trade qualification used to meet the Australian study requirement is closely related to your nominated skilled occupation.
For international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years from the date the visa is granted, depending on the visa applicant’s qualification.
• You applied for, and were granted, your first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011.
• You hold an eligible qualification.
• Your qualification was conferred or awarded by an Australian university or non-university education provider that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Courses and Institutions for Overseas Students (CRICOS) and that provider offers courses at degree level and above.
• Your study for the qualification(s) satisfied the Australian study requirement in the past six months.
More Details PLEASE CALL RIGHT NOW +91-123456-7890 … We are available