Staff Login

: : 0 3838-591-95

The requirements for an Australia Skilled Visa are as follows:

Age : You must be under 50 when you apply;


English language : You should have sufficient ability in the English language to work in Australia (at least at a competent level);


Nominated occupation : When you apply you nominate a skilled occupation, which fits your skills and qualifications. Your nominated occupation must be found on the Skilled Occupations List


Skills assessment : Before you apply, you must have your skills assessed by the Australian assessing authority designated to assess your nominated occupation (which will usually have specific qualifications requirements)


Health assessment – You should be of reasonably good health and all applicants must have their health assessed by a panel doctor and undergo a medical examination; and


Character assessment – You should be of good character and this too will be assessed.If you are unable to meet the new visa Basic Requirements and pass the Points Test,then you should not continue with a General Skilled Migration to Australia application.

Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)

This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for their approved sponsor for up to four years.



You might be able to get this visa if :

You have been sponsored by an approved business


You have the required skills to fill a position nominated by an approved business.


The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) allows skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to four years.


You must be sponsored by an approved business. A business can sponsor someone for this visa if they cannot find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to do the skilled work


You can be in or outside Australia when you lodge your application.

This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers. It allows you to work in Australia under one of three streams:

The Temporary Residence Transition stream

The Direct Entry stream

The Agreement stream.


You might be able to get this visa if you:

Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer


Are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt


Meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt


Apply under the stream for which you were nominated.

The Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) is for skilled workers who want to work in Australia. This visa involves a two-step process, firstly, nomination by an approved Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream. It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa programme.

This visa is a permanent residence visa. You can be in or outside Australia when you apply. If you are in Australia, you must hold a substantive visa or a bridging visa A, B or C.

The visa has three streams :

The Temporary Residence Transition stream is for subclass 457 visa holders who have worked for two years, while holding a subclass 457 visa, in the same occupation with their nominating employer (who has lodged a valid nomination with us under the Temporary Residence Transition stream), who wants to offer them a permanent position in that occupation.


The Direct Entry stream is for:

People who have been nominated by their employer under the Direct Entry stream
People who have never, or only briefly, worked in Australia, or
Temporary residents who do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream


The Agreement stream is for people sponsored by an employer through a labour agreement.

More Details PLEASE CALL RIGHT NOW +91-123456-7890 … We are available