Staff Login

: : 0 3838-591-95

Refugees Visa

This visa allows you to:

Stay indefinitely in Australia

Propose or sponsor family members for permanent residence.


You might be able to get this visa if you :

Are outside Australia

Are living outside your home country

Are subject to persecution in your home country.

The Refugee visa (subclass 200) is for you if you are outside Australia, are living outside your home country and are persecuted in your home country.

To be considered for resettlement in Australia under this visa, you would usually need to be referred by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to the Australian Government.

The Refugee visa (subclass 200) is a permanent visa.

This is a permanent residence visa. It allows you to:

Stay in Australia indefinitely

The Agreement stream.

Enrol in Medicare,Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses

Access certain social security payments

Apply for Australian citizenship (after you have lived in Australia for four years)

Propose family members for permanent residence

Attend English language classes.

If you want to travel outside Australia, you will need to get a travel document. After five years, you will need a Resident Return Visa to re-enter Australia.

More Details PLEASE CALL RIGHT NOW +91-123456-7890 … We are available